Monday, February 13, 2012

Trapped.

How come I didn't notice?

How come I didn't notice that in the TWO DAYS I spent locked away in my room, not a single ray of sunshine came trough my window?

How come I didn't notice that not once I heard a car pass by or a bird sing?

How come I didn't notice that there was no rotting smell from the two corpses in my living room?

All exits on my house are locked. Can't open them, can't bring them down. I've already tried every single one. And to make things even better, it's pitch black outside, so I can't see anything past my front lawn. Phones aren't working, and the bodies are nowhere to be found.

I... I don't know what to do. I don't know what's going on. I'm just locked away here. I've tried everything I could think of, but I just can't get out.

Jesus Christ, what the fuck am I supposed to do now?

2 comments:

  1. What the hell is going on over there?
    Are you in your house or a loop?

    Nevermind. Stupid question without a logical answer.

    Keep up connections with the outside world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always find it hilarious how the Construct can cause so many things to stop working or become inexplicably unopenable... yet he can't figure out how to disable a simple wifi-connection.

    Whatever trap you're in, it's not perfect. "Don't Panic"

    ReplyDelete