Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Can't leave yet.

I was getting ready to leave earlier today. I didn't even know why I had come here in the first place. Stuff got screwed up. So what? I couldn't do anything to help, could I? Might as well leave before I made things even worse.

But as it turns out, someone doesn't WANT me to leave. I came back home to find a note nailed to my front door. It was a picture, with Kevin on it, multiple cuts and bruises covering his face.

The fuckers know I'm here. And they've got Kevin.

I... I really don't know what to do now. I can't just leave him here. He's neck deep in shit because of me. But on the other hand, whoever's holding him hostage has the upper hand. They know I'm here, they're probably watching me. They know where I am, and I don't know a thing about them or what they're trying to do.

I guess all I can do right now is keep my guard up and wait for the moment...

Until the next time...

PD: Kinda owe you an explanation about what happened with Carol. I'm typing something up, I'll be sure to post it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment