Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Supplies.

My laptop say's I've already spent two days trapped in this fucking hellhole and  I feel like I'm already starting to lose my mind. Of course, I can't be sure of how many days have passed since there's no sunlight outside. Never. It's as pitch black as it was last time I wrote a post.

I've contacted the few runners who's emails I know. ErinShade and Bondi. Haven't heard back from them. Don't know if they can help me, but fuck me if it ain't worth a shot. Guys, if you read this check your mail. I seriously need your help.

For some reason running water and electricity still work, so at least I have light and something to drink. What's worrying me is the food. I don't have that many cans... maybe enough for a week? I don't know.

All I know is that I have to get the hell out of here. Quick.

1 comment:

  1. I have not recived your e-mail. I will help however I can, though. I realize your situation is dire. I will contact you shortly.
    S

    ReplyDelete