Thursday, November 3, 2011

MORE Dead Animals???

Apparently Carol  wasn't the only one to receive a dead animal in the mail. As it turns out, many other people have gotten the black packages. My friend Kevin got a dead dog, and a guy named Shane got two dead squirrels. And those are only at my school. Apparently the packages were left all over the town!

This is just sick. I don't know who did this, but he/she must be a horrible person! I mean, FU*K! Little kids opened those packages!

I'm just glad WE didn't receive any packages. I want to keep my little sister away from this. Shes just 8 years old. I don't know what seeing gutted animals would do to her...

Kevin and I are going to visit Carol in a minute. Her parents left her skip school because of how scared she was.  I don't know if we should tell her about the other dead animals. I figure out if she's gonna get the bad news, she might as well get them from her friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment