Saturday, November 12, 2011

After the storm comes calm.

The last few days have been back to normal. Three out of the four men that came back from the woods have returned home from the hospital. They still can't remember what happened in the forest, but maybe that's for the best. I'm not sure I want to hear what went down there.

The fourth one is still in a coma. The doctors have no idea when or if he'll ever wake up. I just wish the best for him.

My little sister is getting better about her friends passing. My mom had a talk with her yesterday. For fu*ks sake, she's just eight, she shouldn't have to deal with this crap...

Carol is getting less nervous about that whole "Black Box" deal. She discarded the idea someone might be after her and she seems to be back to normal. I wish I could say the same about Kevin. He keeps saying people are following him and watching him when they are clearly not. The other day I made a joke about him being paranoid and the bastard just started yelling at me. Right there, in the middle of the street. I know this is all gonna die out eventually, but if this kid keeps acting like this he's gonna drive me freaking mental... God Kevin, why are we friends in the first place?

Today me and some friends are hitting the shooting range (It isn't really a shooting range, we just arranged a bunch of targets and boxes in a field). At the beginning my parents wouldn't let me go. The range is near by the forest and they are afraid the same thing that attacked the hunters is gonna attack me. I convinced them by saying that if the police hadn't found him/her/it, it sure was miles away from here. After that they left me go, but they insisted I was back before dawn and that I never got near the forest. I can't really blame them, I'm still a little scared myself...

Well, that's it for now. I'll be back with another update soon enough. But until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment