Sunday, December 4, 2011

Oh God.

We need help. We need a lot of fucking help.
North's family is dead, and North is not well either. The police found him just outside of his house, covered in bumps, bruises and burns. His family... what was left of them was inside. They were all dead... his mother, his father... oh, God save us, his little sister. She was just a little girl, barely eight. And now she's gone...

I have to put it together. North is in shock, or at least I think he is. He won't move, won't talk and won't react to anything. He just stares straight ahead, occasionally muttering some words that we can't understand. The police can't get him to talk about what happened at the house. Whenever someone mentions his family he puts his head between his knees and starts screaming at the top of his lungs....

God damn it North, what happened to you?

After a whole day of trying, I finally got him to tell me the blog's password. Why would I do that? Because I fucking need help.

I don't know what happened to North's family, but whatever it was... It couldn't have been done by a man. At least not just one man. And now I'm wondering if North wasn't crazy after all. If he did see Slenderman in the woods.  And if he did, what is he supposed to do now? What am I supposed to do now? Because sure as hell, North can't do shit as he is right now.

God, if someone has any idea of what I can do, please comment. We need help.

2 comments:

  1. It's Kevin by the way. I guess I should sign this post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. North, I... oh, God, North, I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete